- adopts as final, without change, an interim rule to authorize exemption from the Buy American Act for acquisition of information technology that is a commercial item;
- adopts as final, with changes, the interim rule which prohibits the award of contracts using appropriated funds to any foreign incorporated entity that is treated as an inverted domestic corporation or to any subsidiary of one;
- includes an interim rule to implement Executive Order 13514, Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance, and Executive Order 13423, Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management;
- includes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to make editorial changes;
- includes a final rule amending the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) procedures for closing out contract files; and
- includes a final rule amending the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to add to the list of contract administration functions, the function to ensure that contractors have implemented the mandatory contractor business ethics program requirements.
See full summary